Sunday, September 30, 2012

Still Here...

Putting up a quick post so I can say I posted in September...

Mr. Mick and I are both doing well, although Mick has had some issues with one of his eyes, so I've spent the week putting eye ointment in both eyes. He's been surprisingly good about this, although at this point we're both sick of it. Two more doses and we're done, though. There's just not enough time to write about the general craziness that's been my days lately--good crazy, but too crazy for me to find words for. The brain hasn't even been able to find the words to post comments to the bunny blogs of my friends; I have been lurking and enjoying (and "liking" on Facebook as much as I can), but words just haven't been able to find their way from brain to fingers.

Here's a clip of Mick that I posted to YouTube last night; somebunny managed to find his way into my computer chair in the short time that it took for me to make my way from the kitchen to the dining room/office. Getting down from the chair, however, was a different matter:




You can see the greasiness of the eye ointment around his eyes and on his cheeks. His Majesty does not approve of his diminished appearance whatsoever, so once we're done with his treatment, I have to figure out how to clean all that off of him.

Hubby and I will be going to visit the boy down in Maryland for Parents' Weekend in a couple of weeks. Even though we've been more or less in constant contact through text, email and phone, it'll be nice to actually see him in person. Hopefully, I'll have time to post again before then.

12 comments:

Christina said...

Good job taking over the chair Mr. Mick. I hope your eye gets better real quick!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Very cute video, hope Mick's eyes get better soon

Little Miss Titch said...

hope you are better for Saturday Mick as its my birthday and I'm having a party and it wouldn't be the same with out you and your carrotini's,xx Speedy

Chatty Crone said...

I hope his eyes get better soon.

RoadBunner said...

Good to hear from you! You obviously did not hear Mr. Mick's demands for the Royal Ramp to be brought to his service. I am always amazed at how upward thinking rabbits are for being burrowing animals. I hope his eye is all better soon. Mario is blind in one and weepy in the other so we are no stranger to eye issues :(

Lisa Alto said...

aw hope King Mick is better soon and enjoy your visit with the boy. Are you gonna be hanging out on campus doing student stuff, getting drunk, turning up to class late??? :)

Lalis said...

Do I know what you mean by being busy. I miss the blogs, I miss my own blogs!

RG said...

Somebody feed the rabbit!

Unknown said...

I love the chin rubs...this is mine and this is mine and this binder is mine...His eyes don't look too goopy. I would not have noticed if you had not mentioned it.
He just looks very soft and squooshy.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh nephew...you are too funny. Hope your eye is getting better. We miss hearing from your mum. She always makes us laugh.
xx

bunnits said...

Good job Mick! (I like the little lick he gives to the arm of the chair near the beginning of the video)

Little Miss Titch said...

Hi jade and Mr Mick,Speedy has some thing for you at his place,xx