Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A few words from Mr. Mick


Hello all, Mickey here.

Just wanted to personally thank everyone and everybun for all your good thoughts while I was under the weather. I am doing much better now; Mum says I have one more day of medicine after this and then I'll be done--which is a good thing because I'm tired of stuff being stuck in my mouth. Sure, it tastes pretty good, but I'd rather eat a hay cookie.

Seems there's been a lot of rabbits who haven't been feeling their best lately, so I want to send a shout-out to my buds Speedy and Jensen, and my cousins Harrington and Hannah as well--hope you guys are feeling good soon, 'cause I'm overdue for some adventuring and it's no fun adventuring alone (well, unless I have some solo business to do--like munching on wires or something...that is, if I was the type of bun who would munch on wires...which I'm not...that anyone can prove or anything...)

Anyway, just wanted to let all my fans know how I'm doing. Now, I'm overdue for a snack and a nap, so I'll catch up more with you later.

Nose bonks to one and all,
Mr. Mick

11 comments:

Scout and Sage said...

Lookin' very dapper in that pic, Mickey!

I tried to send Freddie Gerbil around with some oat cookies, but he said he'd wait till you were done your meds and less grumpy.

Christina said...

We are all happy you are home and feeling good Mr. Mick.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Glad you'er feeling better, Mickey!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love you nephew. So glad you are doing better.
xx

RG said...

Keep Clam, Mr. Mick. No wires...

Little Miss Titch said...

Awww its good to hear you're feeling better Mick,I shall be leaving for my surgery soon,but don't worry I shall be right as rain in no time,I'm thinking Pirate Party when I 'm feeling better...hehehe,xxx Speedy

Karen M said...

Glad you are doing better, Mick. Me, too. Shall we head across the big pond, maybe?

bunnits said...

A good report. Cheering here.

Auntie Jane (It is official!) said...

Dear Mr. Mickster, it is so good to see you looking so fine and all. It will be even better when you are through with the medicine. I was just wondering if bunnies enjoy scaring us to death? I know bunnies hate cold calls, but this survey will provide a vital public service. See, if we humans knew that you enjoyed terrifying us, maybe we wouldn't mind so much when you do it. Oh, you say that it's none of my business and that you are not going to make any comments about the joys of scaring the pants off humans and anyway it is no fun to be sick. Okay, sorry Mr. Mickster. No, no, Sir, I won't address you in that manner again.

Lisa Alto said...

Good to hear it! But don't go chewing any wires Mickey its dangerous x

RoadBunner said...

Keep feeling better! He sure has the "Lord of the Manor" look down cold.