"There's some very lucky people out there today--
they get to have me in their homes without me shedding on them."
Yes, it's time to announce the winners of our calendar giveaway. For once, Mr. Mick did not pick the names, as having to pick seven names required far too much compensation (to begin with, we can't afford a private jet, never mind the cost of keeping it regularly stocked with kale and papaya bits) , so the winners were chosen through random.org's number generator.
And the winners (in no particular order) are:
1. Juliet, our favorite Crafty Green Poet
2. The lovely Abigail Emily
3. Mr. Mick's beloved Auntie Shell of The Raspberry Rabbits
4. Lisa of Little Bun in the Big City ; law student and bun-mom extraordinaire.
5. d. moll of The Qi Papers ; artist, chi-manipulator, 4(or 5)Buns wrangler.
6. Emily aka Hef's Mom; lover of bunnies, German Shepherds and cooking at The Bunny Lounge
7. My dear friend Lesley B, who has no blog for me to link that I know of (but if she ever does, I will link the bejeezus out of it)
Congratulations, all of you! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address (if I don't already have it), so I can get your prize out to you ASAP.
Everybody else, go visit their blogs and check them out (if you haven't already).
"Hmph...'unreasonable demands', my fluffy butt!
All I want is to be able to travel in style and comfort,
is that so much to ask?"
Note from Jade: Apparently I am an idiot--the giveaway was supposed to end on the 15th, and I thought today was the 15th. It's not; it's actually the 14th, which I didn't realize until about 5 minutes ago. Doesn't really change anything...but considering that this was a CALENDAR giveaway, I feel especially stupid...and the chuckling noise coming from the direction of the rabbit cage isn't helping at all...