Hey all, Mickey here.
What is it with you humans and cleaning things?! I could have sworn Mum just cleaned my cage not all that long ago, and here she is cleaning it AGAIN! She says she's making sure everything looks good for Thanksgiving, because there are people coming over. It's just her mom and some of her littermates, and they've seen the house not-clean before, what's the big deal, I say?
That's when I ended up in the carrier. Hmph.
Mum says this Thanksgiving thing you humans do involves being grateful for all the good things we have, so since I was stuck in the carrier for a while, I decided to make a list of all the things I am grateful for:
1. Having a Mum who loves me.
2. Having a nice cage to live in.
(Having it cleaned, on the other hand...)
3. Having lots of good food to eat, like kale, and dandelion greens, and treats...mmmm, treats...
4. Having a nice comfy throne to lounge on.
(Having The Boy taking my picture
when I'm trying to take a nap...not so much.)
5. Having fun things to play with; toys, boxes, tunnels, The Boy's shoes...
And last, but not least...
6. Having nice people like you reading this blog
and saying nice things about me.
Warms my fuzzy little heart, it does.
Mum and I wish everyone and everybun a Happy Thanksgiving (and if you happen to live someplace that doesn't have Thanksgiving, have a really nice Thursday, ok?).