Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Postcards from the Box



Dear Mum:
         Well, we're on the road to NYC. Thanks for packing up the treats for me and Weasley. Tell The Boy I'll be careful with his GP-whatzit directions thingie...and his iPod...and his credit card. You might have to get him a new water bottle, though; I think we left it behind at the rest stop. 
Love, Mickey




Dear Mum: 
        Writing this from Biff and Sogna's before we head out. They have some very nice humans; Lisa is packing up more treats for us, and Jon is helping me reprogram the iPod (tell The Boy he has lousy taste in music). Looks like Sogna is coming along as well. I don't mind--the more, the merrier...as long as she keeps her paws out of my kale, we're good. 
Love, Mickey




Dear Mum:
         There's been a change of plans: we're heading for North Carolina to visit Auntie Shell and pick up Harrington (and maybe Hannah). Weasley and Biff keep talking about "carrot shine" and they're hoping Harrington knows where they can get some. Weasley finally let me drive, but he wouldn't let me use his driving goggles, so I'm going to have to see if I can find some. (Any idea what The Boy's credit card limit is?) I will write again when we get there. 
Love, Mickey

13 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

many bunnies BIG ADVENTURE, the on-going saga <3

Clovie Boy said...

Oh Jade, so funny!!

Scout and Sage said...

Gosh - do you think The Boy's credit card company is going to believe "My Mum's bunny stole it!"?

Now you stay out of trouble Mr Mick!

..I feel like I should be apologizing to someone for mentioning carrot shine..

NAH! ;)

Karen M said...

Lol! For the sake of The Boy's credit card, let's hope they don't discover a wholesale greengrocers website! Bushels of Kale for everyone!

bunnits said...

You guys have fun, fun, fun, till your mamas take the box keys away.

And watch that credit card!!

Anonymous said...

This idea is TOO CUTE!

Hef's Mom said...

Oh, I love postcards! So fun!
I always love books when they have "handwritten" letters in them as part of the story, or as the story.

Crafty Green Poet said...

this is all so much fun!

Lisa said...

HAH! Love the picture. That's awesome.

SixBunnies said...

Wow, Jade! I can't believe he actually wrote home! Awesome! My hoomin son won't even acknowledge text messages from mom unless they are about money and when it will arrive to him ...

Boyz, have fun! Get home safely!

RG said...

Oh My. Does CNN have this story yet? Wow ...

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Post cards from the box!!! Haaaaaaaaaa!!!! This is soooooo funny!

Lisa Alto said...

Too cute!