Thursday, December 8, 2011

Would anybunny like a Christmas/holiday card?

You know that if this was a real hat,
there'd be some lethal disapproval going on...


Hi all,
Just a quick post--while ordering Christmas cards for this year, I decided to order some featuring Mickey for all our bunny-loving friends and faithful blog readers, so if anyone would like a card from me and Mr. Mick for the holiday season, please email me at jade@jademyst.com and let me know what your mailing address is (if I don't already have it) and I will send you one.  

Hugs and much love,
Jade :)


4 comments:

bunnits said...

Adorable!

Christina said...

Would love to have a card starring the handsome Mickey.

RG said...

Thanks for the offer but we are trying to cut down on that - besides, the blog picture is just the way I like to think of things there - so like here!

Karen M said...

What a fine looking Santa Mickey is! Wouldn't like to see what he leaves in stockings, though!