Friday, March 5, 2010

Potentially Nervous? More like Absolutely Thrilled!

I hadn't been planning on posting today, but then I got a much-anticipated package in the mail: my t-shirt and mug from Potentially Crazy, the Potentially Nervous store.


Here's a closeup of the mug: the late great Fats in all his snuggly, fluffy glory:


If you have not checked out PN yet, I highly recommend that you do. My friend Alice's photos and videos are just awesome, and she is one of the people who inspired me to start this blog, so go there and tell her that Jade and Mickey sent you. Better yet, go to the store and buy her stuff; I promise you will not be disappointed--and Alice, if you're reading this, I'm emailing you a pic of me in the t-shirt as I promised (for your eyes only, though--I am NOT photogenic and I do poor Fats no justice).

2 comments:

Alice said...

oh my god!!! i keep hitting "get mail" "get mail" "get mail".....i can't wait to see!!!!!!! thanks sweetheart!

xoxo 'alice'

Jade said...

You should have it by now, I emailed it about 5 minutes ago. If not, let me know and I'll send it again.