Sunday, September 12, 2010

We're home!

Hi all! Just a very quick post to let you know we are home. Had an absolutely lovely trip, will be posting pics and stuff at a later date once I get everything uploaded and organized.

Mr. Mick was very happy to see me. Apparently his caregiver wasn't to his liking; His Majesty just didn't get enough of the spoiling and servitude he has come to expect. The boy was happy to see me as well, especially since he hadn't fed Mickey his morning meal yet, so I could do it for him.

While I was gone, I called and texted home to check on both. One night, this was the message (and accompanying pictures) I got:

The Boy: I set up the webcam so I can keep an eye on the rabbit!
Me: Where is he?
The Boy: In his cage.

A few moments later:
The Boy: He doesn't want to come out. I tried treats, too.
I finally had to take him out.

Me: That's because you're not out there to play with him.
Also, you've got him blocked so he can't leave the kitchen.
The Boy: Feh, he'll be fine. He was getting into too much stuff in the dining room.
Me: That's because you didn't block stuff off like I told you. :p
The Boy: Feh, this is better.

Needless to say, somebunny was not at all pleased and is in dire need of some extended exercise, so I'm off to get the dining room in proper shape and let him out for a good run.

5 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

Nothing beats care from a Bun's mama!

Lisa said...

Oh boys. I'm sure BOTH of your boys missed you tremendously.

The Fab Furs said...

Glad you had a good time. Though it does sound like the servant you left behind needs to be re-educated on the care and feeding of a bunny used to certain standards.

RG said...

They are both alive and still speaking to you - proabably pretty good as it is!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Does seem that both boys missed their mama. Sweet. ;)